Sharpe's Food Market
During the pandemic, Sharpes is open modified hours with modified services. Item availability is posted twice per week on Facebook and grocery pick up and delivery is available. We have taken the following steps:
– Additional to our existing cleaning team members, we have added more resources towards cleaning and sanitizing high-use surfaces, such as shopping carts, restrooms, credit/debit card readers, etc., frequently throughout the day.
– Reminding the Sharpe’s Food Market team the importance of thorough hand washing and changing gloves repeatedly. Reinforcing that it is also important for our team members to stay home when feeling sick.
– Our entrances and other key areas around the stores have been equipped with sanitation stations.
– Self-sampling stations have been discontinued for the time being.
– our bun bins and olive cart have been discontinued for the time being
Contact if you would like to be a vounteer.
At risk shopping hours: Mon-Sat 8am-9am, Sun 9am-10am.
Sharpe’s Food Market — This family run grocery business has a friendly, courteous team who are there to help you. Since 1963 they have offered a full service store including market fresh produce picked up daily from the Toronto Food Terminal, grocery items including allergen-friendly products, a bakery, deli and restaurant with many ready to eat, homestyle meal solutions for people in a hurry. Sharpe’s is where Trent Hills buys their meat because of our amazing quality, great pricing and on-site butchers. Delivery is available upon request. 85 Front St. N., Campbellford. 705-653-2326. sharpesfoodmarket.